Japanese television show Pokénchi announced a limited-time Pokémon Sword and Shield Battle Team ID code for one of its star hosts on Sunday.
Kenichi Maeyamada, more widely known as Hyadain (ヒャダイン), is a popular music composer for video games and anime. He’s also one of the four main hosts on Pokénchi. During today’s show, Hyadain shared the ID code for his Sword & Shield Battle Team, which you can rent in the game.
Hyadain’s Battle Team
As you can see, he’s got a pretty sweet setup. Use the ID “0000 0008 PK81 NP” to have rental access to his Battle Team until Sunday, June 14, 2020.
- Darmanitan (Lv. 53) – Gorilla Tactics (Ability), Choice Scarf (Held Item), Ice Punch, Flare Blitz, Rock Slide, Superpower (Moves)
- Gyarados (Lv. 50) – Intimidate (Ability), Lum Berry (Held Item), Waterfall, Bounce, Power Whip, Taunt (Moves)
- Toxapax (Lv. 56) – Regenerator (Ability), Black Sludge (Held Item), Scald, Baneful Bunker, Haze, Recover (Moves)
- Rotom (Lv. 51) – Levitate (Ability), Focus Slash (Held Item), Will-O-Wisp, Volt Switch, Overhear, Discharge (Moves)
- Mimikyu (Lv. 54) – Disguise (Ability), Life Orb (Held Item), Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Play Rough, Swords Dance (Moves)
- Ferrothorn (Lv. 50) – Iron Barbs (Ability), Leftovers (Held Item), Gyro Ball, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Protect (Moves)
As with all Ranked Battles in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, the maximum level for a battling Pokémon is 50; if a Pokémon is higher than Lv. 50, as with some of Hyadain’s Pokémon, it will be capped at Lv. 50 during battle.
Pokémon FAQs has prepared a short video (below) that shows the steps for adding a Rental Team for use in Ranked Battles.